[CentOS] Mail has quit working

Mon Jul 23 22:39:23 UTC 2018
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

Hello,

Mail has come to an abrupt stop. Running C7, postfix and dovecot. Using
Roundcube as the client.

Mail stopped working Saturday and I cannot figure was has happened. I have
not touched this server except to upgrade packages. I believe Roundcube was
updated maybe a week ago but know I was getting mail since then.

Crond is no longer send mail. I checked /var/spool/mail as well as /Maildir
in home directories. Zero byte files.

Checked all logs and the only thing I could find was  in /var/log/maillog :
warning hostname localhost does not resolve to address 127.0.0.1

I corrected that by changing inet_interfaces to localhost from all in
postfix.cf

When I try to log in with Roundcube, it just times out.

I'm stuck!

TIA for any suggestions!!