[CentOS] Is there any way I can deploy cPanel web hosting control panel with Microsoft Exchange 2016 groupware behind one static public IP?

Fri Jul 20 16:29:14 UTC 2018
Richard Grainger <grainger at gmail.com>

You can use bind your cPanel web server to a different port or
(better) you can put your services behind a reverse proxy/load
balancer. In this scenario, for web servers running on the standard
ports (ie TCP 80 and 443), you can use HTTP host headers/SNI to
redirect requests to the appropriate backend web server based on the
domain name used.

So yes, you can have a whole bunch of stuff running behind one public
IP address if you're willing to cope with the complexity.  But
sometimes life is simpler if you can use more.