[CentOS] Trying to print...

Mon Jun 4 21:24:55 UTC 2018

Well... we've got this poster printer. Been printing for years. There was
an, um, incident at work, and long story short, the .ppd that I had had to
create was lost. I've pretty much recreated it, and cupstestppd only gives
a few warnings... but: I've got it set up in cups on my C 6 server, to go
to the JetDirect socket, but I try to print, and it tries to send the
file, and the next thing I know, cups says the printer's paused, and in
messages I've got a "broken pipe" line.

The printer does its internal cleanings and self-tests fine, and I can
telnet to the printer.

Any thoughts?

     mark