[CentOS] Squid vs. iptables redirection: exception for certain domains ?

Mon Mar 12 09:42:54 UTC 2018
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 12/03/2018 à 10:37, Nux! a écrit :
> Another idea - but this gets complicated and with that, prone to
> faults - use a simple shell script to resolve the desired domains and
> keep their IPs in an ipset, then use the ipset in your firewall
> rules, this way you can keep your iptables rules static, your squid
> config static and simply add or remove IPs from the ipset.

Following a suggestion from Yuri Voinov on the Squid mailing list, I've
found a better solution that works perfectly. I've added it to my blog here:

https://blog.microlinux.fr/squid-exceptions/#squid

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat