[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS Linux 7 (1804) on x86_64 aarch64 i386 ppc64 ppc64le

Fri May 11 18:18:29 UTC 2018
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 05/11/2018 12:08 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 05/10/2018 09:10 AM, Warren Young wrote:
>> On May 10, 2018, at 1:33 AM, Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org> wrote:

<snip>

> Akemi Yagi
> Anssi Johansson
> Manuel Wolfshant
> Pablo Greco
> John Dennison
> Trevor Hemsley
> Christoph Galuschka
> James O'Connor
>
> And keeping the Community Build System going:
> Thomas Oulevey
>
> And someone who always helps me figure out all the build issues:
> Tuomo Soini  (Foobar Linux team)
>
> And the rest of the CentOS Core team:
> Karanbir Singh
> Jim Perrin
> Fabian Arrotin
> Brian Stinson
>
> There is no way would could have got this release out the door without
> each of these people.  (Obviously, if I forgot anyone, feel free to slap
> me next time you seem me :D )

I did forget a couple of key contributors,

For backporting code for our CentOS 7 i386 kernel (which becomes harder
and harder every release), I would like to specifically thank:

The Springdale Linux Team
Akemi Yagi
Taketo Kabe
Pablo Greco

Also, all of the volunteers who help translate our release notes:
Hajime Taira
Timothy Lee
Inyong Hwang
Hao Lee