[CentOS] email Server for CentOS 7

Sat Sep 29 21:58:46 UTC 2018
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 04:51:07PM -0400, Bee.Lists wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> I’m looking for an email server.  I have a C7 box already with nginx, PostgreSQL, Sinatra and Ruby.  So I don’t want to install PHP, Apache, MySQL, etc.
>
> Are there any ways/tutorials to set up a mail server under those restrictions?  It would serve multiple domains.

Save yourself the effort, time, headaches and eventual bloody tears of impotent
rage and just go with Google or some other provider.  Running a mail
server properly is one of the more difficult tasks and quite often not
worth the time and trouble, especially if one is asking about it on a
list such as this.

							John
--
Since when do we have to agree with people to defend them from injustice?

-- Lillian Hellman (1905-1984), American playwright