[CentOS] Citrix receiver and certificates on CentOS 7

Nicolas Kovacs

info at microlinux.fr
Mon Apr 22 10:50:09 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm currently migrating a client's workstation from OpenSUSE Leap 15.0
to my personal blend of CentOS 7 and KDE.

The client has some extra software installed on his machine, and one of
these applications is causing me some troubles: Citrix Receiver.

Here's my old blog article on installing Citrix Receiver on OpenSUSE :

  * https://www.microlinux.fr/citrix-receiver-opensuse-leap-15-0/

The application's certificate store is incomplete, so here's how I
resolved the problem under OpenSUSE :

  # cd /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/
  # rm -rf cacerts/
  # ln -s /etc/ssl/certs cacerts

Once this is done, Citric Receiver works perfectly under OpenSUSE.

Now I tried to do the same thing under CentOS 7. The certificates are
stored in a different directory, so here's what I did.

  # cd /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/
  # rm -rf cacerts/
  # ln -s /etc/pki/tls/certs cacerts

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work. Which leaves me clueless.

Any suggestions?

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr