[CentOS] "Untrusted application launcher (desktop launchers)"

Sun Apr 28 16:11:00 UTC 2019
Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com>

I am having this problem on Ubuntu 18.04 -- I manage a batch of desktop
machines with some convience desktop launchers, which gnome3 insists are
"untrusted". With some general websearching reveals that this is a *GNome3*
so-called "security" issue
(https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/commit/1630f5348). I found a thread
on the CentOS Forums (I don't have an account there), where another sysadmin
is strugling with this issue:

https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=65864&start=10

If anyone has come up with a script that can be dropped into
~/.config/autostart/ to "fix" this "feature" of gnome3 I would be interested
in it.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933