[CentOS] Please Recommend Affordable and Reliable Cloud Storage for 50 TB of Data

(RS) Tyler Schroder redorhcs at redcoded.com
Fri Feb 15 19:28:10 UTC 2019

For non-sensitive personal data sure, I'd consider it (I consider backblaze
reputable enough). However for more sensitive data or other customization
options, you're really going to have to self-host and supply, like Nextcloud
running on a home NAS/SAN.

It's a personal call on what you are comfortable with. OP asked for a
solution, and is by no means required to use it.

Regards,

R. S. Tyler Schroder