[CentOS] CentOS 8 Installation Not Recognizing Local Disk

Thu Oct 10 13:20:55 UTC 2019
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs>

Hi guys.

Somebody should use info from my mail
(https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2019-October/173682.html) to
create a page in Wiki and maybe even special notice on main Web page, it
looks like next few months people will continually ask for that info as
they go to move to install CentOS 8.

It might be worth thinking over how to provide that info (Wiki) inside
installer for 8.1, 8.2, etc. if no disks are detected.