[CentOS] Replacing sendmail with postfix

Mon Sep 23 22:39:13 UTC 2019
Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com>

--On Monday, September 23, 2019 9:14 AM -0700 Paul Heinlein
<heinlein at madboa.com> wrote:

> You can reject high-scoring spam during the SMTP transactions. It also
> allows per-user preferences/Bayes rules to run, with the caveat that a
> message addressed to multiple users can't take advantage of the per-user
> run. (Unlike a setup using mimedefang, spamass-milter can't resubmit a
> message for each addressee.)

MIMEDefang lets me also run ClamAV and I can add more complicated rules.
For example, I quarantine dangerous extensions for the click-happy users
while allowing them through for those who know how to manually check them.