[CentOS] Centos 8 Mate?

Wed Sep 25 03:04:01 UTC 2019
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

On 9/24/19 9:12 PM, Fred Smith wrote:

> OTOH, if I was forced to use Gnome, I may well go shoot myself.

I was thinking I might as well go back to Windows, but that's pretty much the same thing.

Right now I'm rather dismayed by RHEL/CentOS 8. I was hoping to skip CentOS 7 and go straight from 6 to 8. But right now there's just too much missing in version 8. I can't tolerate the Gnome 3 desktop, and the lack of VM snapshot capability is a total deal-breaker for me. It's looking like CentOS 6 will go EOL before version 8 is usable for me. I might end up switching to Mint.

                 Do NOT delete it.