[CentOS] Teo En Ming's Learning Achievements on 14 August 2020 Friday

Fri Aug 14 23:23:48 UTC 2020
Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <ceo at teo-en-ming.com>

Subject: Teo En Ming's Learning Achievements on 14 August 2020 Friday

[1] Activate Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN License on Cisco ASA 5506-X
Firewall

Today I discovered that the base license for Cisco ASA 5506-X Firewall
only allows maximum 2 SSL VPN users. I had to login to
https://www.cisco.com/go/license, assign the PAK/token to the serial
number of Cisco ASA 5506-X firewall and perform a license request to
Cisco. After receiving the Product Authorization Key from Cisco, I had
to activate it on the Cisco ASA 5506-X firewall using the following CLI
commands:

enable

config t

activation-key 12345678 12345678 12345678 12345678 12345678

The number of AnyConnect Premium Peers has been increased from 2 to 50
after license activation.

[2] Configuring NIC teaming/bonding on CentOS 8.2 (2004) Linux Server

Today I had to configure NIC teaming/bonding on CentOS 8.2 (2004) Linux
Server. The server hardware is Dell PowerEdge R640 with 2x 10GE NIC
ports and 6x 1GE NIC ports. NIC teaming/bonding was configured using 2x
10GE NIC ports.

All I had to do is to follow the following reference guide.

Reference Guide: How to Configure NIC Teaming on CentOS 8 / RHEL 8

Link: https://www.linuxtechi.com/configure-nic-teaming-centos-8-rhel-8/

In my situation, the network interfaces used in the NIC teaming/bonding
are eno1 and eno2. Both are 10 Gigabit per second.

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----