[CentOS] Teo En Ming's Learning Achievements on 14 August 2020 Friday

Fri Aug 14 23:26:57 UTC 2020
John Pierce <jhn.pierce at gmail.com>

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 4:24 PM Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <
ceo at teo-en-ming.com> wrote:

> Subject: Teo En Ming's Learning Achievements on 14 August 2020 Friday
>
> [1] Activate Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN License on Cisco ASA 5506-X
> Firewall
>
> Today I discovered that the base license for Cisco ASA 5506-X Firewall
> only allows ....

this has NOTHING to do with CentOS, and is way off topic here.

I suggest you post things like this on a personal blog, or facebook, or
something ... and don't bother to announce it here, as we really don't care.

--
-john r pierce
  recycling used bits in santa cruz