[CentOS] Teo En Ming's Learning Achievements on 14 August 2020 Friday

Sat Aug 15 17:34:03 UTC 2020
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

I've moderated this user. They were previously moderated and required
admin approval to send to the list, but they appear to have changed the
domain name they're sending from to work around this restriction.

--
Jim Perrin