[CentOS] Boot failed on latest CentOS 7 update

Sat Aug 1 22:42:14 UTC 2020
Mike McCarthy, W1NR <sysop at w1nr.net>

It appears that it is affecting multiple distributions including Debian
and Ubuntu so it looks like the grub2 team messed up. See

https://www.zdnet.com/article/boothole-fixes-causing-boot-problems-across-multiple-linux-distros/

Mike