[CentOS] Where can CentOS7 yum-cron logs be found?

Mon Aug 17 09:25:22 UTC 2020
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 17/08/2020 à 10:49, Gunnar Niels a écrit :
> I'm trying to setup two CentOS7 systems with automatic security updates to run
> as my kubernetes nodes. I've also centralized all my outgoing mail through my
> mailgun service, so I've been using the cli tool "mailx", which I have configured
> with my credentials. Coming from Fedora32 and CentOS7, dnf-automatic had a
> helpful emission target that was "email_command". By default it sent notifications
> using this command. With yum-cron, all I see is "email", which doesn't appear
> to use the "mail" command.

I'm using yum-cron on all my CentOS servers, and mail notifications work just fine.

I've written a little blog article on how to configure everything:

https://blog.microlinux.fr/yum-cron-centos-7/

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat