[CentOS] Disk choice for workstation ?

Sat Dec 26 20:41:16 UTC 2020
Ruslanas Gžibovskis <ruslanas at lpic.lt>

I use 1 ssd for OS. With my own automation for deployment.

And sata drives swraid5 with data partition.

And cache ssd for filesystem used on a raid'ed fs and enabled compression...

But you need to choose your own "freak" level, you would enjoy having on
your home workstation.

MOST important, you can easily reinstall and YOU have fun while just
thinking you have it deployed ;) and can use any second and feel good when
using it!