[CentOS] I'm looking forward to the future of CentOS Stream

Sun Dec 13 21:32:56 UTC 2020
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs>

On 12/13/20 8:56 PM, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On 12/13/20 2:45 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> When people are happy with something they do not voice their content on
>> the mailing list, mailing list is only to voice your discontent. You
>> heard about "silent majority", right? Ever though why it is called that?
>

> So, the majority of users are silent, because they're happy? Cool.

HAHAHAHAHA, what a wonderful imaginary world you live in :-D
530 negative commends on the blog, 7.800 signed the petition, 100+
negative mails on the CentOS mailing list, and at least 200 negative
comments only in CentOS Facebook group, not counting comments in other
20-30 groups.

So yeah, lets go with only 5 complainers :-D

So long, there is nothing more to be said on this topic, except that I
will be soon leaving Facebook group admin team.