[CentOS] anyone know of a list or wiki for GWC?

Thu Feb 20 19:02:10 UTC 2020
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 11:06:52AM -0600, Bill Gee wrote:
> On Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:54:02 AM CST Fred Smith wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > totally OT...
> >
> > Hoping there is a mailing list or wiki (or other help forum)
> > for GWC, but haven't found one yet.
> >
> > I'm working on converting a bunch of my LPs to CDs, and am using
> > GWC (Gnome Wave Cleaner, or GTK Wave Cleaner) to clean up the noise.
> > It works great, but I can't figure out how to deal with certain types
> > of pressing flaws that create a thump every time around.
> >
> > Anyone know of such a resource?
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Fred
> >

> I tried to respond directly to Fred, but got bounced.  Hence replying to the list even though, as Fred notes, this is WAY off topic.

Bill:

I'm using milter-greylist, so that any site sending mail that is not in
its whitelist database will get a 451 response code, which means "cannot
accept mail now, try again later" (my own wording). Any modern SMTP
agent should be smart enough to try again after a while. Once that
retry has been received, that site will be auto-whitelisted for 24 hours,
so that sites that send multiple emails a day remain whitelisted and
don't have to go thru that hassle.

Fred

If that is not what you got, then I don't know why it would bounce.

                       I can do all things through Christ
                              who strengthens me.