[CentOS] anyone know of a list or wiki for GWC?

Wed Feb 26 12:47:36 UTC 2020
Bill Gee <bgee at campercaver.net>

> > I tried to respond directly to Fred, but got bounced.  Hence replying to the list even though, as Fred notes, this is WAY off topic.
>
> Bill:
>
> I'm using milter-greylist, so that any site sending mail that is not in
> its whitelist database will get a 451 response code, which means "cannot
> accept mail now, try again later" (my own wording). Any modern SMTP
> agent should be smart enough to try again after a while. Once that
> retry has been received, that site will be auto-whitelisted for 24 hours,
> so that sites that send multiple emails a day remain whitelisted and
> don't have to go thru that hassle.
>
> Fred
>
> If that is not what you got, then I don't know why it would bounce.

Hi Fred - I tried again, and it bounced again.  This is not a 451 as you mentioned above, so I did not retry.  Here is what I got back:

Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp-auth.no-ip.com
Arrival-Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 04:40:27 -0800 (PST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Remote-MTA: dns; mx0.uce-less.net
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 553 5.3.0 <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>... Spam
    blocked - see http://www.uce-less.net/dnsbl

I tried to open the URL given in the reject message, but that also fails.  The message is "The requested URL /dnsbl was not found on this server."

Bill Gee