[CentOS] After upgrade to CentOS 8.1 default gateway missing

Fri Jan 17 14:12:19 UTC 2020
Asle Ommundsen <aommundsen at gmail.com>

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 14:39:19 +0100, Simon Matter via CentOS
<centos at centos.org> wrote:

> Anything in the logs about what was going on? If you reboot this server
> again and again, does the problem show up again?

This is shared hosting servers that is in production with customers live
sites. So I don't want to reboot again if not absolutely needed. I guess I
will find out if the problem continues the next time there is a new
kernel. I would like to avoid doing reboots before a new kernel is
released.

I have not had time to go over the logs yet.

I was hoping that somone else experienced the same, but it does not seems
so. I can't believe I would be the only one in the world this would happen
to, and also that it happened on both my CentOS 8 servers.

Kind regards,
Asle Ommundsen