[CentOS] Centos7 and Vlan

R C

cjvijf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:35:51 UTC 2020

if you use more than one gateway, you have to 'decide' what traffic you
want to go through each of them, (so you have to set up routes or

user/group pools that controls access to interfaces etc ) it would still
be a good idea to call one of the interfaces/gateways the

"route of last resort", but bad ideas might work too.