[CentOS] Centos7 and Vlan

John Pierce

jhn.pierce at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:07:34 UTC 2020

Did you setup outbound NAT for both vlans via iptables?

Policy routing to multiple wan interfaces is a bit tricky,.  It's been
years since I did it, what I remember was using ip rules to categorize and
tag the traffic, then alternate named ip route tables to direct the
different tags at different gateways.