[CentOS] Accounting package recommendations

Mon Jun 22 13:23:45 UTC 2020
Giles Coochey <giles at coochey.net>

On 22/06/2020 13:57, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> I have to say, GnuCash simply doesn't do it for me. As a tech, I don't
> have time to figure out accounting systems, and I really don't want to
> have this info on the internet in 3rd party's control.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're looking for an accounting
solution, but at the same time you don't want to learn how to use a
perfectly adequate accounting solution, then perhaps all you need is an
accountant, and not a piece of software.