[CentOS] Accounting package recommendations

Tue Jun 23 12:31:10 UTC 2020
Rudi Ahlers <rudiahlers at gmail.com>

I have an accountant, but still need todo my part from the business'
end. They don't invoice my clients. Quickbooks works very well, but
keeps me stuck in Windows land.

It's just as well saying I cannot drive a car cause I don't want to
learn how to overhaul the engine, or I cannot be a system admin cause
I don't want to learn how the electronics on the PC boards work.