[CentOS] Accounting package recommendations

Tue Jun 9 22:32:22 UTC 2020
Eddie G. O'Connor <eoconnor25 at gmail.com>

Another option is to go toi this site and type in what you're looking
for? and then go through the results that shoiw up, there's even a way
to get specific, where you can specify whether you want an app that runs
on Windows MacOS or Linux!!

AlternativeTo - Find Alternatives To Any Program
<https://alternativeto.net/browse/search?q=QuickBooks>

Just my two cents on the matter! (Get it?...Quickbooks, two cents?...LOL!)

EGO II