[CentOS] Upgrade to CentOS8

Sun Mar 29 12:52:21 UTC 2020
Patrick DERWAEL <patrick at derwael.be>

Hi Leon,

I don't have the infra (nor the knowledge or expertise) to create a LiveCD
I didn't think about Fedora. This is indeed a good pointer, I will
definitely try that
Actually, I'm not too worried about the basics, but rather about the wifi,
audio & video drivers (one of the boxes is a multimedia system)

Thanks!

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>