[CentOS] Adobe digital editions?

Wed May 27 15:48:04 UTC 2020
Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com>

> On 2020-05-27 00:23, Frank Cox wrote:
> > On Wed, 27 May 2020 00:05:34 -0400
> > mark wrote:
> >
> >> The one from their website: file setup.exe
> >> setup.exe: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, Nullsoft
> >> Installer self-extracting archive
> >
> > Are you sure you have 32-bit wine and not 64-bit wine since your installer says 80386?
> >
> Really annoying that reply goes to send, not list by default....
>
> That was a good catch. And I've tried the ADE installer from a number of
> sourcese, and ALL of the Adobe installers are - wait for it - 32 bit.
>
> Could someone remind me, is this 2010, or 2020?

I believe Mess-Windows 10 still supports 32-bit. MacOSX and most mainstream
Linux distros have dropped 32-bit, even though nobody still makes 32-bit
processors for desktops and laptops (yes, there are embeded / IoT processors
that are 32-bit).

> And it looks like I have to build the i686 wine, they don't have a
> compatibility package.
>
>       mark

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364