[CentOS] Odd permissions

Wed May 6 15:30:05 UTC 2020
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

I've posted a couple times in the last month, that for some reason,
since I rebuilt to CentOS 7 from 6 (same home directory, another
partition, of course), when I log out, it restarts with me logged in,
and only the second time I log out does it actually log me out.

Still debugging that. I have logged in as root, and don't have the
problem, so I'm assuming that it's something incompatible, or somehow
mis-set in ~/.<whatever>. Looking in ~/.cache, I found something weird:
~/.cache/gnome-control-center, which had permissions of d-w-rwxr-T

Say *what*? Anyone got a clue as to why?

And while I'm looking for clues, does anyone have any thoughts as to
where my issue might lie?

	mark