[CentOS] LibreOffice locking up

Sun May 24 23:56:01 UTC 2020
H <agents at meddatainc.com>

I am running LibreOffice 5.3.6.1 under the latest update of CentOS 7 and the Mate desktop. Not infrequently LibreOffice Calc locks up and I have to force close the application. Altough the spreadsheet is rather large I would not consider it complex.

This has been going on for some time and I am curious if the bug might be in LibreOffice or if there is some interaction with the Mate desktop that might be responsible. Both CentOS, LibreOffice and Mate have been regularly updated from the standard repositories for a long time.

Does anyone else have the same problem?