[CentOS] IPv6 inbound routing

Tue May 26 23:41:28 UTC 2020
Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com>

I see my ISP's gateway sending me neighbor solicitations to my external WAN
interface for LAN clients on my internal LAN interface. How do I get the
box to tell the ISP gateway that my box will route those addresses?

I've been assigned a /56 and I'm using a /63 for the DMZ and a /64 for the
LAN. The outbound packets seem to reach the destination server but nothing
comes back. I'm assuming it's because the ISP router doesn't know to give
my box the packets for the LAN clients.

I'm using "tcpdump icmp6 -i em2" to watch the exchange.

(For outbound routing, I have radvd configured to send router announcements
to the LAN, and that seems to work, based on the packets I recieve from the
LAN and from watching it with Wireshark on a Win10 client.)