[CentOS] Custom ISO

Wed May 6 13:26:35 UTC 2020
Jerry Geis <jerry.geis at gmail.com>

Thanks for hint. I have changed to this:

genisoimage \
        -v \
        -J -R \
        -V "$NAME" \
        -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 \
        -boot-info-table -eltorito-alt-boot -b images/efiboot.img
-no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 18755 \
        -o $DESTINATION_FILE .
it now creates the ISO and is EFI bootable.

However - I have a different issue arise.   In normal install or EFI
install (both) it hangs at "Starting dracut initqueue hook..."

Only thing I am changing is the add the boot options for my kickstart
file.  So then I tried select the "standard" "Install CentOS 7" and it does
the same thing, hangs at "Starting dracut".

Any thoughts on that ?
I am testing with virt-manager.

Thanks,

Jerry