[CentOS] libQt5Core.so ver 5.12

Fri May 8 12:59:50 UTC 2020
cristiantorres110 at hotmail.com <cristiantorres110 at hotmail.com>

My original message had a link embedded in the word 'here' in the
second paragraph but it looks like it was removed.  Here is the link:
http://ftp.altlinux.org/pub/distributions/ALTLinux/Sisyphus/x86_64/RPMS.classic/
--Cristian

-----Original Message-----
From: cristiantorres110 at hotmail.com
To: centos at centos.org
Subject: [CentOS] libQt5Core.so ver 5.12
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 16:33:25 -0400

Hello,
For the last few days, 'dnf upgrade' on my Centos 8 installation
hasbeen showing problems saying that it cannot install the best
updatecandidates for packages (kf5-*) because nothing
provideslibQtCore.so.5(Qt_5.12). My system shows that it presently
haslibQtCore.so.5(Qt_5.11). I've been keeping the system up to date
usingthe --nobest option in dnf.
I could download 'libqt5-core-5.12.8-alt3.x86_64.rpm ' from here
andinstall it but I haven't dared to try.
Is there an expectation for when version Qt_5.12 will be in theofficial
repos?