[CentOS] CentOS 7 disable the the hot corner

Tue May 12 23:18:29 UTC 2020
Pete Biggs <pete at biggs.org.uk>

On Tue, 2020-05-12 at 16:52 -0400, Jerry Geis wrote:
> I have loaded the gnome-shell-extension-no-hot-corner-3.28.1-11.el7.noarch
> and also the gnome-tweaks.
>
> When I run gnome-tweaks no where in there do I find the disable hot corner.
>
> where is that ?

It should be under "Extensions" in gnome-tweaks.  It may be better to
install extensions from https://extensions.gnome.org/ using the Firefox
or Chrome extensions.

> Its annoying when the mouse goes to the upper left and all the windows
> shrink. I wish to disable it. Thanks.

If you are used to other UIs, then it is strange, possibly annoying. I
now get really frustrated when I use Windows and KDE that nothing
happens with the top left corner. YMMV

(This is NOT a queue for a desktop war.)

P.