[CentOS] Can't move to Centos 8

Fri May 15 00:00:28 UTC 2020
Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com>

On 5/14/2020 6:03 AM, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
>> I'm running an email server with Dovecot IMAP, Spamassassin, and ClamAV and
>> that's a bit of a load so I suspect a Pi would be underpowered for that.
>>
>       I really think it depends on the load, and only you have access
> to the performance info to answer that. There are people running all
> that in docker containers (I could swear I read about an "official" or
> "officially blessed" postfix container in the postfix mailing list).

The big load is that I have a couple hundred IMAP folders and any can
receive new mail via server-side filters (procmail, but it could be
sieve in the future). The client-side check for new mail anywhere in the
tree is a pretty big hit. I'm using Thunderbird and Mulberry on Win10 at
the same time for clients. (Each has its advantages and disadvantages,
hence my use of both.)