[CentOS] yum update security updates only

Sat Nov 14 00:01:35 UTC 2020
Eric Chennells <eric.chennells at gmail.com>

Frank,

Interesting thank you I didn't realize that.  It used to be supported I
believe, and there is a lot of out of date 3rd party documentation floating
around google that suggests it does.

Well it's just that many enterprises have policies which state that only
security updates should be installed, which I suspect is exactly why that
feature is no longer supported..

Eric