[CentOS] Intel RST RAID 1, partition tables and UUIDs

Mon Nov 16 20:36:10 UTC 2020
John Pierce <jhn.pierce at gmail.com>

the main advantage I know of for bios fake-raid is that the bios can boot
off either of the two mirrored boot devices.    usually if the sata0 device
has failed, the BIOS isn't smart enough to boot from sata1

the only other reason is if you're running MS Windows desktop which can't
do mirroring on its own