[CentOS] Firefox 78 under CentOS 6 -- no sound?

Tue Oct 20 17:24:29 UTC 2020
Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com>

> Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  This issue?
> >
> >  https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=17767
>
> This is a huge bug! Using Firefox to watch videos is a basic activity.

Even worse is that it is a failure for Google Voice and Google Hangouts -- I
use these to implement my home phone at present. I cannot use my cell phone,
since I don't have cell service at my house and cannot afford to pay
$60+/month for a cruddy copper landline.

--
Robert Heller             -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364