[CentOS] Server entering Emergency Shell, but continues fine after pressing Enter

Sat Sep 12 00:29:14 UTC 2020
Quinn Comendant <quinn at strangecode.com>

On 11 Sep 2020 17:23:00, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> Run "systemctl daemon-reload && echo success" and verify that it
> reports success, and not errors.
>
> Check the output of "systemctl status initrd-cleanup" too.

Those have always reported success (even before I removed the OnFailure option):

[~] sudo systemctl daemon-reload && echo success
success
[~] sudo systemctl status initrd-cleanup
● initrd-cleanup.service - Cleaning Up and Shutting Down Daemons
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/initrd-cleanup.service; static; vendor preset: disabled)
   Active: inactive (dead)

Sep 11 23:34:01 durian systemd[1]: Starting Cleaning Up and Shutting Down Daemons...
Sep 11 23:34:01 durian systemd[1]: Stopped Cleaning Up and Shutting Down Daemons.