[CentOS] "Not using downloaded epel/repomd.xml"

Mon Sep 14 06:28:26 UTC 2020
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 13/09/2020 à 14:12, me at tdiehl.org a écrit :
> I too see this regularly. yum clean metadata stops it for a while. I am not
> sure if it is a problem with the way epel metadata is generated or just out
> of date mirrors. I occasionally see it with other repos but it happens with
> epel far more frequently. I have considered adding cron jobs to clean the
> metadata every so often but so far I just put up with it.
>
> You might want to ask on the epel list.

A simple "yum clean all" got rid of the problem indeed. And a weekly cronjob
for that sounds like a good idea.

I have this problem at erratic intervals, and only with the EPEL repository.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr