[CentOS] how to restore deleted directory/files

Wed Sep 16 13:14:06 UTC 2020
qw <applemax82 at 163.com>

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The file system type is xfs. And I found xfsdump/xfsrestore can undo the remove.

I use dd to copy the partition as one image file. How do I mount the image as read-only device? Then I can try to recover the deleted files/directory anytime.

Thanks!

Regards

Andrew