[CentOS] Automatic clean /tmp folder

Wed Apr 7 08:00:18 UTC 2021
Gestió Servidors <sysadmin.caos at uab.cat>

Hello,

I have found some files/folders in /tmp that I thought they had to be deleted because of age.

My /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/tmp.conf is:
# Clear tmp directories separately, to make them easier to override
v /tmp 1777 root root 10d
v /var/tmp 1777 root root 30d

# Exclude namespace mountpoints created with PrivateTmp=yes
x /tmp/systemd-private-%b-*
X /tmp/systemd-private-%b-*/tmp
x /var/tmp/systemd-private-%b-*
X /var/tmp/systemd-private-%b-*/tmp

And my /usr/lib/systemd/system/systemd-tmpfiles-clean.timer is:
[Unit]
Description=Daily Cleanup of Temporary Directories
Documentation=man:tmpfiles.d(5) man:systemd-tmpfiles(8)

[Timer]
OnBootSec=15min
OnUnitActiveSec=1d

With these files I supposed that a file with more than 10 days in /tmp would be automatically deleted, but today I have found some files/folders with more than 10 days.

What I have done wrong?

Thanks.