[CentOS] Proxmox Backup Server equivalent for the RHEL/CentOS world ?

Mon Apr 12 14:54:49 UTC 2021
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Hi,

I've just spent a couple weeks experimenting extensively with Proxmox VE
(Virtual Environment) and Proxmox PBS (Backup Server) on a couple of sandbox
servers. I must say I'm impressed, especially of the elegance and simplicity of
the backup solution. Running virtual machines can be backed up efficiently,
combining deduplication and incremental backups. A bit like Rsnapshot, only for
whole VM images.

Both PVE and PBS are based on Debian, and now I wonder if RHEL-based systems
have something similar to offer.

Any suggestions ?

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat