[CentOS] RHEL/Centos 8 power off issue

Mon Apr 5 05:31:39 UTC 2021
R C <cjvijf at gmail.com>

Hmm...

I have to try that ..   and see what happens.  It would be annoying though.

Half the time I use that laptop as a "head-less" machine,  do a WOL, run
things with redirected X11..  and when done, shut it down.

So it sounds like a combination of  a linux issue, combined with a BIOS
issue?  The thing is, I tried that yesterday, I installed Centos 6, and
it doesn't show that issue.

thanks!!

Ron