[CentOS] almalinux?

Mon Apr 5 18:38:42 UTC 2021
Peter Eckel <lists at eckel-edv.de>

Hi Simon,

+1

I expect that to happen sooner or later. Currently Alma has a head start with Rocky postponed until the end of April, but to me the race is still open.

As is the case with many other colleagues, I'm currently stuck with RHEL clones because RHEL/CentOS is what my customers are using and they are not going to switch to Debian/FreeBSD/Ubuntu/whatever any time soon for a plethora of reasons. So it would be nice to have a one-stop-solution instead of having to decide which of the clones will be the more future-proof option.

Regards,

  Peter.