[CentOS] almalinux?

Mon Apr 5 18:42:51 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 4/5/21 12:55 PM, Ruslanas Gžibovskis wrote:
> Also maintained by business unit, which might impact later changes when you
> tight your prod to it.

A major part of the announcement videocast was about the formation of
the 501c6 non-profit foundation that will back the distro. While it does
indeed appear that everyone *currently* working on it works for
CloudLinux it was also clear that their longer-term intention is to have
the Alma Foundation be completely independent.

Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be promoting the "other team," but I don't see
them that way, and I would not want this list to be a source of any
misinformation about them.

--
Rich Bowen: CentOS Community Manager
rbowen at redhat.com