[CentOS] Problem with chromium 89.0.4389.82

Mon Apr 5 19:42:54 UTC 2021
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:32:04 -0400
H wrote:

> Is something at Google responsible for this problem?

In one of your (numerous) previous messages you said that Firefox wasn't working properly either, so I'd say it's not a problem with Google unless you're using their dns servers or something similar to that.

It may be a problem with your ISP, it may be a problem local to your individual computer, or it may be a problem with your local network.

You can isolate that using basic troubleshooting techniques.

Or maybe Chromium is just plain broken.  I get the impression that few people are using it.