[CentOS] Challenging times in trying to access oracle Linux documentation

Thu Feb 4 17:20:07 UTC 2021
Shamim Shahriar <shamim.shahriar at gmail.com>

Thank you so for your kind response, very much appreciated.

I was trying to access
https://support.oracle.com/knowledge/Oracle%20Linux%20and%20Virtualization/2644753_1.html
which, I understand if under support, but seems to be the only FreeIPA
documentation I found on my search.

Thank you all once again.

Best regards
Shamim