[CentOS] Challenging times in trying to access oracle Linux documentation

Sat Feb 6 01:27:52 UTC 2021
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Thu, Feb 04, 2021 at 10:23:37AM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:

> Speaking for myself only, I have no problem with anyone posting Oracle
> Linux questions, answers or solutions in this mailing list.  I think
> that as time goes on, OL and Rocky Linux will start to get more
> discussion and coverage here.  Since they are all very similar to each
> other, most of the solutions for one will likely be applicable to all
> anyway and if there's a better alternative offered on one of the
> others, then that's worth knowing as well.

This is a CentOS list.  The other distros you mention have their own
venues for support and discussion and those should be used.

							John
--
"He'll sit here and say, 'Do this! Do that!' And nothing will happen. Poor
Ike. It won't be a bit like the army. He'll find it very frustrating."

Harry Truman - shortly before the Eisenhower inauguration in 1952